6 dead, at least 9 others wounded after shooting in Sacramento, California
Other countries
- 03 April, 2022
- 13:18
At least six people have died following a shooting in downtown Sacramento, California, local police said Sunday, Report informs via DW.
Sacramento police said there had been "at least 15 shooting victims," with the six fatalities included in that number.
Resident have been urged to avoid the area where the violence occurred.
Police did not provide much more detail, other than to say that a "large police presence will remain and the scene remains active."
The shooting took place in the downtown area of the city which is full of bars and restaurants.
Latest News
11:05
Azerbaijan's gold imports surge to $6.26B in 2025
Business10:48
Gold prices fall slightly on US inflation data
Finance10:21
Photo
Azerbaijani ambassador to Morocco pays working visit to Senegal
Foreign policy10:18
Bondi Beach terror attack suspect appears in court
Other countries09:58
Israeli cabinet approves two new int'l airports
Other countries09:41
Serbian socio-political newspaper 'Politika' publishes article about Azerbaijan's Aghdam city
Media09:30
CBA currency exchange rates (16.02.2026)
Finance09:19
Oil prices stable amid tensions between US and Iran
Energy09:07