Since the secondary school No. 3 named after V. Aliyev in the city of Gakh, built in 1950, became unusable, the Heydar Aliyev Foundation undertook the construction of the new school for 320 students, Report informs.
The three-storey and three-building school was inaugurated today. Musa Shakiliyev, the head of Gakh District Executive Power, Elvin Aslanov, the representative of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation, Ilaha Rasulova, the official of the Ministry of Science and Education, and teachers and students of the school participated in the inauguration ceremony.
The school has 14 classrooms, physics, chemistry, biology laboratories, informatics, military training, labor training rooms, a library, a canteen, a meeting hall, gymnasiums, and an outdoor sports field. All rooms are fully equipped with necessary equipment and visual aids.
Landscaping and greening work have been done in the school area.