Close photo mode

    Turkey: Seven Azerbaijanis poisoned by carbon monoxide

    According to information,  all of them are relatives

    Baku. 28 March. REPORT.AZ/ Near Yildirim Merkez settlement of Bursa region of Turkey Republic, seven Azerbaijanis poisoned by carbon monoxide. One of them died.

    Report informs referring to the website "bursahakimiyyet", cause of poisoning was the fault of the chimney.

    According to the information, as a result of poisoning 31-year-old Tarlan Ahmadoglu died, and his close relatives Saltanat Ahmadoglu, Mahak Ahmadoglu, Jumali Akhmedov, G. Akhmadov, Sevgi Akhmadova, Theilam Akhmadov put in the hospital.

    The police reported that the cause was the carbon monoxide poisoning that came into the room from the stove. 

    The information also said that the deceased and injured as a result of poisoning are citizens of Azerbaijan and they are close relatives.

    The investigation is underway.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news

    Orphus sistemi