According to the changes, military servicemen (except military attaches, military representatives and their assistants) serving in the Azerbaijan Armed Forces and other military units established in accordance with the laws of the country, as well as, the statutory actual military servicemen involved in the international military trainings, the events on anti-terrorism, rescue and other operations on service necessity can leave the country only by an official permit of relevant executive authorities.
Changes in law on "Status of military servicemen" made in AzerbaijanChanges in law on "Status of military servicemen" made in Azerbaijan The document was signed by Ilham Aliyev
Baku. 22 November. REPORT.AZ/ President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev signed the law on changes to "the Status of military servicemen". Report informs, the changes were made for the law on "the Status of military servicemen" to adopt to the Migration Code.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Baku hosts opening ceremony of "Caucasian Eagle - 2019" joint exercises - VIDEO 23 September, 2019 / 17:53
- Serviceman of Azerbaijani Army dies 21 September, 2019 / 17:12
- Armenian side commits provocation in Gazakh direction 21 September, 2019 / 11:32
- Zakir Hasanov: Troops successfully completed the tasks of conducting Large-Scale Military Operations 20 September, 2019 / 16:54
- Meeting of Board Session of the Ministry of Defense was held 20 September, 2019 / 16:23
- Main live-fire stage of Large-Scale Operational-Tactical Exercises was conducted - VIDEO 20 September, 2019 / 11:52
- Zakir Hasanov holds consultations on large-scale exercises - VIDEO 19 September, 2019 / 10:54
- Reconnaissance of area carried out on large-scale exercises 18 September, 2019 / 17:37
- Azerbaijan Defense Minister has been reported on the progress of exercises - VIDEO 18 September, 2019 / 10:47
- Azerbaijani servicemen participating in the exercises in Germany fulfilled tasks 17 September, 2019 / 16:45