Top

Blogger Mehman Huseynov addresses media representatives - PHOTO

Blogger Mehman Huseynov addresses media representatives - PHOTO

Baku. 11 January. REPORT.AZ/ Jailed blogger Mehman Huseynov has addressed media representatives.

Report presents the photo and text of Huseynov's message handwritten and undersigned on January 10.

The message says: "It has been 22 months that I am in prison. And throughout that period I always tried not to offend anyone with my actions and behavior. And with my current message I also do not want to spoil anyone's mood.

"I was told that in the night hours recently a social network user posted an untrue information that I was in a critical condition and had been rushed to the Treatment Center. This information made my father and beloved ones really anxious. I consider that everyone must bear responsibility for both his actions and what he writes. But people's feelings should always be taken into account. I would like to note one thing that I also do not bear responsibility either for the actions of my brother Emin or the people who love or dislike me. I want to bring to the attention of those who love me that I am not ill, I take food and recover after the hunger strike. I expect the lawsuit in relation to me to be fair. I would like to express my gratitude to you for spreading my message."

If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

Last added

Latest news



Orphus sistemi