Facebook may soon start hiding likes on News Feed posts. The company already tested a similar move on Instagram in August as a way to help break users' fixation with getting likes on their pictures. Data miner Jane Manchun Wong discovered that Facebook is experimenting with the change in its Android app Monday. The company said Monday it's considering testing the removal of likes on posts to its social media platform, confirming an earlier report by TechCrunch. If implemented, Facebook posts will no longer show the number of likes or reactions to a post. Company is testing this feature in seven countries, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Ireland and Japan.
Facebook may remove like countsFacebook may remove like counts Company is testing this feature in seven countries, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Ireland and Japan.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Azerbaijan to host InnoWeek - Innovation Week 14 October, 2019 / 14:10
- Azerbaijan to present its nanotechnologies at Iran festival 08 October, 2019 / 12:53
- Fitch keeps forecast on oil price stable for 2019-2020 01 October, 2019 / 10:28
- Zagatala hosts International Walnut, Hazelnut and Chestnut Festival 28 September, 2019 / 10:39
- Cashless payments to be done via mobile phones in Azerbaijan 10 September, 2019 / 12:10
- Azerbaijan and India intend to get access to IT market of third countries 06 September, 2019 / 12:09
- Huawei’s new flagship smartphone will not support Google apps 30 August, 2019 / 14:39
- Turk Telecom did not include Azerbaijan in its consessional tariff package 29 August, 2019 / 14:16
- Innovation audit expected in government agencies 28 August, 2019 / 11:15
- ESET warns of phishing attacks on Apple users 23 August, 2019 / 14:42