At least five people have died and 500 others been injured after a 5.9-magnitude earthquake struck the northwestern Iran province of East Azarbaijan on Friday, November 9, 2019. Report informs citing the IRNA.
Iran earthquake: Five people die, about 500 injuredIran earthquake: Five people die, about 500 injured Report informs citing the IRNA.
https://report.az/storage/news/27eef3636c84ae6277d9812d04be4f0c/110b7768-888a-452b-8712-b3543957c516_292.jpg© Washington Times
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Turkey detains 25 relatives of al-Baghdadi 16 November, 2019 / 16:18
- Protests against gasoline increase in Iran, 1 person killed -UPDATED 16 November, 2019 / 14:50
- US expert: Sen. Graham's actions against 'Armenian genocide legislation' defend historical facts 15 November, 2019 / 10:41
- Protesters block entrance to Georgian parliament 14 November, 2019 / 15:35
- Georgian ruling party excludes early parliamentary elections 14 November, 2019 / 15:22
- Deputy paints over memorial plague of Armenian fascist Garegin Nzhdeh in Russia 13 November, 2019 / 14:41
- Kremlin comments on Nazarbayev's proposal to meet Putin and Zelensky 12 November, 2019 / 17:18
- Issues to be discussed by Turkish and US presidents named 12 November, 2019 / 13:19
- Erdoğan leaves for US to meet with Trump 12 November, 2019 / 12:37
- Nazarbayev: Zelensky agreed to meet with Putin in Kazakhstan 12 November, 2019 / 10:47