WHO says cholera risk at global level very high
Other countries
- 23 March, 2023
- 07:29
The World Health Organization (WHO) said that it assessed the risk of cholera at the global level as very high, Report informs, citing foreign media.
According to WHO's information bulletin, as of March 20, a cholera outbreak had been reported in 24 countries.
"Based on the current situation, WHO assesses the risk at the global level as very high," the bulletin says.
Latest News
13:13
Photo
Video
Azerbaijani minister of defense visits Air Force units
Military12:55
Photo
Azerbaijani gymnast grabs silver at World Cup
Individual sports12:34
Jordan rules out use of its soil for attacks on Iran
Other countries12:15
FM: Finland helped Ukraine by allocating from its reserves 'everything possible'
Other countries11:52
Eight bodies recovered in Libya, Greece as Mediterranean death toll rises
Other countries11:41
Indo-Pacific energy meeting to be held in Tokyo in March
Other countries11:18
Australian warship transits Taiwan Strait, tracked by China's navy
Other countries11:05
NASA rules out March launch for manned moon mission over technical issues
Other countries10:40