"Boko Haram" is waging a war against the government for several years, choosing as targets the strategic objects, on which the military forces and the police are located, as well as attacking the elders and religious leaders and civilians. Government forces, in turn, carry out operations against the bases of the extremists. More than 10 thousands of people became victims of terror perpetrated by militants of "Boko Haram" in Nigeria over the past five years.
Terrorists of "Boko Haram" announced the creation of a caliphate in NigeriaTerrorists of "Boko Haram" announced the creation of a caliphate in Nigeria More than 10 thousands of people were victims of terrorists
Baku. 25 August. REPORT.AZ/ Terrorist group "Boko Haram" ("Western education is a sin") has established an Islamic caliphate in Guoza in northeastern Nigeria. Report informs, citing the Agence France-Presse, the head of this radical group Abubakar Shek has announced about that. This month, the extremists of "Boko Haram" have grabbed a few settlements in northern Nigeria. Alongside Guozy, Damboa and Buni Yadi were also captured by them.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Israel reports first case of coronavirus infection 21 February, 2020 / 17:10
- Pompeo: US-Taliban agreement to be signed 21 February, 2020 / 17:02
- Dog beats Finnish PM in struggle for Resident of Tampere 21 February, 2020 / 16:27
- China may defeat coronavirus in March 21 February, 2020 / 12:55
- Kabul and Taliban agree to reduce violence 21 February, 2020 / 12:44
- US: Two killed after shooting at apartment complex 21 February, 2020 / 11:41
- "Eastern Davos" canceled due to coronavirus 21 February, 2020 / 11:32
- Thousands stage anti-racism march in Germany - PHOTOS 21 February, 2020 / 11:23
- Trump urges US court to throw out Stone's conviction 21 February, 2020 / 10:46
- Australia: Sydney to Melbourne XPT train derails - PHOTO 20 February, 2020 / 15:44