Top
    Close photo mode

    Fire erupts inside Trump International Hotel &Tower, New York

    Currently fire was extinguished

    Baku. 3 March. REPORT.AZ/ A fire broke out in an apartment under construction in the Trump International Hotel and Tower early Friday on Columbus Circle, New York.

    Report informs citing the The New York Post.

    According to report, fire broke out on 47th floor of the building. Currently, fire was extinguished. 

    According to newspaper, one person injured as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi