According to information provided at the exhibition stand, Gurze-2 is suitable for operation at temperature from -32 to 55 degrees Celsius. The turret rotates on 360 degrees with a speed up to 60 degrees per second.
Azerbaijan presents armored patrol car Gurze-2Azerbaijan presents armored patrol car Gurze-2 The armored patrol car is shown on ADEX 2014 for the first time
Baku. 12 September. REPORT.AZ/ Azerbaijan presented new armored patrol car Gurze-2 on International exhibition of the defensive industry ADEX 2014. Report informs, Gurze-2 is the modified version of Gurze armored car created on the basis of the off-road Toyota Hilux 12 pickup and presented at the end of 2012. Gurze-2 differs from the previous version by remotely operated turret with the device of night vision and a machine gun, and also protection of the engine.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- “NATO Days” started in Azerbaijan Army 14 October, 2019 / 16:22
- Defense Minister: "Karabakh is Azerbaijan!” expressed by the Supreme Commander-in-Chief assign new tasks for our army 12 October, 2019 / 12:36
- US Ambassador meets Azerbaijani servicemen participated in “Saber Junction 19” exercises 09 October, 2019 / 12:34
- Azerbaijan Defense Minister meets with Russian Chief Military Prosecutor 08 October, 2019 / 13:38
- Deputy Minister: Ilham Aliyev's statement 'Karabakh is Azerbaijan and an exclamation mark' perceived with high spirit in the Azerbaijani army 07 October, 2019 / 08:56
- Weapons and military equipment are transferred into the winter operation mode - VIDEO 03 October, 2019 / 14:23
- Ministries of Defense of Azerbaijan and Germany held bilateral talks 02 October, 2019 / 17:25
- SBS: Armed incident on Azerbaijani-Iranian border, 3 trespassers killed 02 October, 2019 / 12:41
- Azerbaijan Defense Minister took part in Distinguished Observers Day held as part of "Caucasian Eagle - 2019" Exercises 01 October, 2019 / 14:19
- Funds received by Armed Forces Relief Fund as of October 1 revealed 01 October, 2019 / 11:44