The officials focused on economic relations and perspectives for expanding cooperation between the two countries and other issues of the protocol signed in connection with the outcome of the 9th meeting of the state commission on cooperation between Azerbaijan and Iran in the economic, commercial and humanitarian spheres.
Minister of Economy and Industry met with Iranian AmbassadorMinister of Economy and Industry met with Iranian Ambassador The officials focused on economic relations and perspectives for expanding cooperation between the two countries
Baku. 1 September. REPORT.AZ / Minister of Economy and Industry Shahin Mustafayev received Iranian Ambassador to Azerbaijan Mohsun Pak Ayin.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Azerbaijan triples import of electric cars 17 October, 2019 / 17:54
- Port of Baku becomes first Green Port in the Caspian region 17 October, 2019 / 10:47
- Buta Airways launches direct flights to Bahrain 17 October, 2019 / 09:06
- Saudi airline extends period of seasonal flights to Azerbaijan - EXCLUSIVE 11 October, 2019 / 15:36
- President Ilham Aliyev allocates funding for construction of road in Guba 24 September, 2019 / 09:07
- ADB: Azerbaijan will be the first in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) region to introduce PPP scheme - EXCLUSIVE 16 September, 2019 / 13:15
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars starts transporting new type of cargos 16 September, 2019 / 11:09
- Azerbaijan plans to attract foreign investment in housing construction 14 September, 2019 / 15:42
- Georgia to attract additional cargo to BTK along with Poland 11 September, 2019 / 12:42
- Azerbaijan, Ukraine mull transport projects 07 September, 2019 / 16:48