“Azerbaijan Airlines” announces ticket sales opening for the Baku-Dubai-Baku flights, Report states, citing AZAL.
The flights will be launched on March 1 and operated twice a week - on Mondays and Fridays.
Given a favorable epidemiological situation, the flights on this route will be operated daily from March 19 to March 29.
Tickets can be purchased on the official website of the airline:
For the Baku-Dubai flights:
- Passengers who need a visa to enter the UAE and those whose visa has expired should apply for it in advance.
The rules for entering the country during the pandemic are available on the website of the airline at
- Download and register the “COVID-19 DXB Smart App” before arriving in Dubai;
- Get a negative COVID-19 test certificate (in printed form and English). The list of clinics in Azerbaijan where passengers can pass the COVID-19 test is published on the airline’s website:
Passengers of the Dubai-Baku flights should:
- check their right of entry to Azerbaijan. The list of categories of persons who are allowed to enter Azerbaijan is available at
- Get a negative COVID-19 test certificate. The authenticity of the test result will be checked at the check-in counters at the departure airport using a special QRcode through the ALHOSN UAE mobile app (the application is available in the AppStore, Google Play, GalaxyStore, and AppGallery), or through a certificate with doctor’s seal and signature which must also contain a QR code. The list of recommended laboratories in Dubai, where it is allowed to take the test for coronavirus infection, can also be found at
Passengers of both routes should:
- make sure that the test result is valid for 48 hours before the flight departure;
- get acquainted with the particular rules of transportation applied by AZAL during the pandemic at
Note that Fly Dubai will operate Baku-Dubai-Baku flights from March 2. From March 2, flights will be three times a week, and from March 18 - daily.