He did not specify what forces involved in the operation and to what targets air strikes launched.
International Coalition conducts major air operation against "Islamic state" in IraqInternational Coalition conducts major air operation against "Islamic state" in Iraq French Defense Ministry: Coalition launch air strikes against positions of the IG in Iraq
Baku. 5 December. REPORT.AZ/ International Coalition is currently conducting a major air operation against "Islamic state" in Iraq. Report informs, Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said that in BFM interview today.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Spain issues new arrest warrant for Puigdemont 14 October, 2019 / 16:32
- Peru: 6 dead as roof collapses during party 14 October, 2019 / 15:01
- Nobel Memorial Prize awarded for experimental approach to alleviating global poverty 14 October, 2019 / 14:49
- China office building collapse: people trapped inside 14 October, 2019 / 10:40
- Death toll from Typhoon Hagibis reaches 70 12 October, 2019 / 17:58
- Four killed in New York nightclub shooting 12 October, 2019 / 17:10
- Unknown attacks passers-by in Hamburg, three wounded 12 October, 2019 / 16:54
- Japan declares highest level of danger because of typhoon 12 October, 2019 / 13:38
- First person to spacewalk dies 11 October, 2019 / 15:57
- Putin invites leaders of non-EAEU CIS countries to a summit in St. Petersburg 11 October, 2019 / 14:02