Elite Hezbollah commander killed in southern Lebanon strike
Other countries
- 08 April, 2024
- 05:32
A field commander in Lebanon’s Hezbollah elite Al Radwan unit was killed along with two others in an Israeli strike on Al Sultanya village in Southern Lebanon, two security sources told Reuters, Report informs, citing The Times of Israel.
Hezbollah said late Sunday that a member of the group from Kafr Kila, a town on the border with Israel, had been killed “while carrying out his jihadist duty.”
The announcement came after the Israel Defense Forces said it had struck Hezbollah positions in Kafr Kila, as well as a rocket launcher in Yaroun, publishing a video of the strike.
Latest News
08:08
Carney constructs mega anti-Trump trade alliance
Other countries21:28
Azerbaijan resumes chicken meat supplies from UK
Business21:16
Video
Video footage on Azerbaijani President's visit to Serbia shared on social media
Domestic policy21:08
Top Netanyahu aide: Hamas will have 60 days to disarm
Other countries21:00
Ukraine, US discuss using frozen Russian assets to purchase Patriot missiles
Other countries20:54
Serbian News: Serbia to strengthen energy security thanks to Azerbaijani investments
Energy20:44
Photo
Head of Baku Media Center Arzu Aliyeva attends "After the dark…" event
Domestic policy20:34
Italy says it stands ready to train police in Gaza
Other countries20:15