The full text of the statement of the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, the Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, and the President of Russia Vladimir Putin has been made public.
Report informs the document reads:
We, the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan I.H Aliyev, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia N.V. Pashinyan, and the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin, declare the following:
1. On November 10, 2020, from 00.00 Moscow time, a complete cessation of fire and all military operations have been announced. From now on, the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Armenia, which will be called the Parties, will remain in their current positions.
2. Until November 20, 2020, the Aghdam region will be returned to the Republic of Azerbaijan.
3. A peacekeeping contingent consisting of 1,960 military service members, 90 armored vehicles, 380 vehicles, and special equipment of the Russian Federation is stationed in Nagorno-Karabakh along the line of contact and the Lachin corridor.
4. The peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is deployed in parallel with the withdrawal of the Armenian armed forces. The period of stay of the peacekeeping contingent is 5 years, and the period shall be automatically extended for another 5 years unless either Party expresses its intention to terminate this provision 6 months prior to the expiration of the period.
5. A peacekeeping center for ceasefire control shall be established in order to increase the effectiveness of monitoring the compliance of the conflicting parties with the agreements.
6. The Republic of Armenia shall return the Kalbajar region to the Republic of Azerbaijan by November 15, 2020, and the Lachin region by December 1, 2020. The Lachin corridor (5 km wide), which will provide a link between Nagorno-Karabakh and Armenia and will not touch Shusha city, remains under the Russian peacekeeping contingent's control.
By agreement of the parties, a plan for constructing a new route on the Lachin corridor, which will provide communication between Nagorno-Karabakh and Armenia for the next three years, will be determined. Thus the future relocation of the Russian peacekeeping contingent is planned to protect this route.
The Republic of Azerbaijan guarantees safety for the movement of citizens, vehicles, and cargo in both directions along the Lachin corridor.
7. Internally displaced persons and refugees shall return to the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh and surrounding areas under the supervision of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
8. The exchange of prisoners of war, hostages, and other detainees, as well as bodies, shall be carried out.
9. All economic and transport links in the region are being restored. The Republic of Armenia guarantees the security of transport links between the western regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic to organize the unimpeded movement of citizens, vehicles, and cargo in both directions. Transport control is exercised by the Border Service of the Federal Security Service of Russia.
By agreement of the parties, the construction of new transport communications connecting the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic and Azerbaijan's western regions will be provided.