Close photo mode

    Woman poisoned by acetic acid in Ganja dies

    Fahriyya Isgandarova, who was hospitalized 3 days ago died yesterday

    Baku. 11 February. REPORT.AZ/ Woman poisoned from acetic acid in Ganja died.

    Report informs, information on this is available on the official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

    It is noted that on February 8, Fahriyya Iskenderova delivered to hospital with a diagnosis of poisoning from acetic acid. On February 10, she died in a medical facility.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news

    Orphus sistemi