Top
    Close photo mode

    Woman dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in Sumgayit

    The investigation is underway

    Baku. 30 October. REPORT.AZ/ Poisoning from carbon monoxide occurred in Sumgayit city. Report informs referring to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Azerbaijan, the citizen Aynura Tanriverdiyeva died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

    The investigation is underway.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi