Top
    Close photo mode

    Two people die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijan

    Ministry of Internal Affairs informed

    Baku. 1 November. REPORT.AZ/ Two people died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijan. Report informs referring to the website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Azerbaijan, a resident of the city Nijat Hajibayli died of carbon monoxide poisoning at his house in Yasamal district.

    A resident of Gazakh region Rafat Rzayev was hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning and died there.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi