Top
    Close photo mode

    Resident of Salyan poisoned by carbon monoxide

    The investigation is underway

    Baku. 11 November. REPORT.AZ/ Carbon monoxide poisoning registered in Garadagh district of Baku. Report informs referring to the official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) of Azerbaijan, the incident occurred in the village of Gobustan. A resident of Salyan village Aygun Manafova poisoned by carbon monoxide in the house where she lived.
    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi