Top
    Close photo mode

    Nigerian citizens poisoned by carbon monoxide

    They were released from the hospital after first aid procedures

    Baku. December 26. REPORT.AZ/ Citizens of Nigeria poisoned by carbon monoxide. 

    "Report" informs referring to official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Nigerian citizens Onecege Lovlin Rafel and Durato Nikololas Namti poisoned at the apartment, which they rent at Nasimi district of Baku city. They were released from the hospital after first aid.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi