Report informs referring to the press service of CMB, Sheikh-ul-Islam Allahshukur Pashazade was awarded this order for personal significant assessment to the development of dialogue between Belarus and Azerbaijan, his work in strengthening of inter-religious agreement and the expansion of trade-economic and cultural relations between two coutries.
President of Belarus awards Sheikh-ul-Islam Allahshukur PashazadePresident of Belarus awards Sheikh-ul-Islam Allahshukur Pashazade Sheikh-ul-Islam Allahshukur Pashazade was awarded the order of “Francisk Scorina”
Baku. 4 September. REPORT.AZ/ President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko awarded the chairman of Caucasus Muslim Board (CMB) Sheikh-ul-Islam Allahshukur Pashazade the order of “Francisc Skorina”.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Allahshukur Pashazade to visit Russia 19 September, 2019 / 14:34
- Azerbaijan marks Day of Ashura 10 September, 2019 / 00:00
- First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva presented with Quran at Bibiheybet shrine 27 August, 2019 / 09:16
- Month of Muharram to begin on September 1 14 August, 2019 / 10:21
- Holiday prayer performed in Azerbaijani mosques 12 August, 2019 / 09:16
- Azerbaijan marks Eidh-al-Adha 12 August, 2019 / 00:01
- Hajj 2019: Azerbaijani pilgrim dies in Saudi Arabia 05 August, 2019 / 10:50
- Second group of Azerbaijani pilgrims leaves for Hajj 02 August, 2019 / 16:25
- First group of Azerbaijani pilgrims to leave for Hajj on August 2 31 July, 2019 / 11:54
- Ministry of Internal Affairs, SSS and Religious Committee conduct joint raid 05 July, 2019 / 17:48