Top
    Close photo mode

    Over 100 people get poisoned at school disco in Kyrgyzstan

    75 were injured, four of them are teachers

    Baku. 28 December. REPORT.AZ/ At least 110 people got poisoned at a school disco in Kegeti. 

    Report informs citing the Interfax.

    Pupils of 7-8 classes have decided to organize a disco in a sports hall. Blackout occurred during disco, and gasoline generator was switched on and was working. All of them were poisoned by carbon monoxide.

    According to the director of the Chui territorial hospital Nurbek Abdrakhmanov, 75 were injured, four of them are teachers.

    It was noted that six children are in the intensive care unit.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    This post is also available in other languages:

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi
    Fatal error: Uncaught RedisException: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error. in /var/www/report/public_html/api/vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/web/CHttpSession.php:140 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/report/public_html/api/vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/web/CHttpSession.php(140): session_write_close() #1 [internal function]: CHttpSession->close() #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/report/public_html/api/vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/web/CHttpSession.php on line 140