Earlier the spokesperson for the U.S. Department of State, Jen Psaki, said that Obama has signed into law a bill that provides an opportunity to impose sanctions on Russian state-owned corporations and supply Ukraine with weapons, informs Report citing TASS.
White House says Obama has not signed into law bill on possible new sanctions on RussiaWhite House says Obama has not signed into law bill on possible new sanctions on Russia Earlier Jen Psaki, said that President has signed into law a bill that provides an opportunity to impose sanctions
Baku. 18 December. REPORT.AZ/ U.S. President Barack Obama has not signed into law a bill earlier adopted by the Congress, that could permit imposing sanctions against Russian state-owned corporations and supplying Ukraine with weapons, an official in the U.S. Administration told TASS on Wednesday.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Coronavirus: Chief Physician of another Wuhan hospital infected 19 February, 2020 / 17:31
- Bank of Shanghai to assist Chinese firms amid coronavirus threat 19 February, 2020 / 16:24
- Diamond Princess: Another 79 on board have coronavirus 19 February, 2020 / 15:25
- Сhina repeals accreditation of Wall Street journalists 19 February, 2020 / 15:06
- Former South Korean President sentenced to 17 years in jail 19 February, 2020 / 11:15
- US Attorney General may resign after Trump's controversial tweets 19 February, 2020 / 11:11
- UK’s new immigration rules: No more visas to low-skilled migrants 19 February, 2020 / 10:22
- Hong Kong reports second death from new coronavirus 19 February, 2020 / 09:38
- Death toll from coronavirus hits 2,000 in China 19 February, 2020 / 09:19
- Trump admits that he makes Barr's job harder 19 February, 2020 / 09:04