Iran refuses to continue nuclear talks with US
Other countries
- 13 June, 2025
- 10:28
Iran has refused to continue nuclear talks with the United States, which it previously blamed for the Israeli attacks, Report informs referring to the New York Times.
Alaeddin Boroujerdi, a member of the Iranian National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, made the remark on state television.
"Iran will not participate in the sixth round of nuclear talks with the United States on Sunday and until further notice," the update said.
Latest News
23:58
Qarabag beat Twente 1-0 in Conference League playoff
Football23:39
EU to boost funding for Morocco's migration management after Ceuta crisis
Other countries23:21
Pakistani PM Sharif calls for enhanced cooperation with Syria
Other countries23:01
Bessent says US will impose toughest ever sanctions on Iran
Other countries22:40
6.6-magnitude earthquake strikes Peru
Other countries22:12
Death toll from Zimbabwean boat capsize rises to 97
Other countries21:52
Swiss and Chinese reach agreement on updated free trade deal
Other countries21:29
Overloaded boat capsizes in Nigeria, at least 40 bodies recovered
Other countries20:57