Germany has suspended its military training mission in Iraq due to growing tensions between the U.S. and Iran, an official said on Wednesday. Report informs citing RT that earlier, the United States ordered the removal from Iraq of civil servants, who are not responsible for responding to emergency situations.
Germany ends military training mission in IraqGermany ends military training mission in Iraq Report informs citing the RT.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- FSB: Around 5,000 IS terrorists staying at Afghan border with CIS countries 21 May, 2019 / 11:21
- Macca to host extraordinary summit under the guidance of Arab League 20 May, 2019 / 16:17
- Ministry of Justice of Tajikistan: IS members organize riot in colony 20 May, 2019 / 11:07
- UK abolishes migration cards for foreigners 17 May, 2019 / 11:29
- Trump took out 30-year loan on $18.5 million home in 2018 17 May, 2019 / 11:11
- 20 injured in Pakistani bank explosion 16 May, 2019 / 13:56
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine officially announced inauguration day of President 16 May, 2019 / 12:39
- At least 20 trapped under building collapses in Shanghai 16 May, 2019 / 10:23
- Qatar to spend $ 180 million on humanitarian projects in Gaza strip 15 May, 2019 / 17:47
- A bird beat up a Marine Corps F-35B in Japan 15 May, 2019 / 17:11