Frederic Vincent particularly emphasized that in Europe "stringent procedures in connection with that disease” are being carried out, therefore “there is no risk of spread of the disease, or the beginning of the epidemic”.
Eight cases of Ebola virus identified in the EUEight cases of Ebola virus identified in the EU In this case, the European Commission claim they do not see the threat of the epidemic in Europe 1233
Baku. 8 October. REPORT.AZ/ Eight cases of Ebola virus has been revealed. Report informs referring to the ITAR-Tass it was said by the representative of the European Commission Frederic Vincent. At the same time, he stressed that "there is no risk of an epidemic". "All cases of diseases associated with individuals returning from affected regions of Africa," he said.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Italy reports second death from coronavirus 22 February, 2020 / 16:48
- UN records Afghan civilian casualties in last decade 22 February, 2020 / 13:44
- Xi Jinping thanks Microsoft owner for help 22 February, 2020 / 13:15
- Malaysia's elderly PM can now decide when to retire 22 February, 2020 / 12:11
- 120 terrorists killed during military operation in Niger 22 February, 2020 / 12:05
- Coronavirus claims nearly 1,500 lives outside China 22 February, 2020 / 11:22
- Death toll from coronavirus doubles in South Korea 22 February, 2020 / 09:35
- Israel reports first case of coronavirus infection 21 February, 2020 / 17:10
- Pompeo: US-Taliban agreement to be signed 21 February, 2020 / 17:02
- Dog beats Finnish PM in struggle for Resident of Tampere 21 February, 2020 / 16:27