A cargo ship with 25 people on board and carrying nickel ores lost contact after it sent a distress signal in waters off eastern Indonesia on Sunday, and the search operation will resume on Monday. Report informs that the statement came from head of communication for media Yusuf Latief, who spoke to Xinhua over phone.
Cargo ship with 25 people on board loses contact in waters off eastern IndonesiaCargo ship with 25 people on board loses contact in waters off easter The search operation will resume on Monday.
https://report.az/storage/news/7e1644837192997bf2534e8730833457/06a77038-a00f-4915-9b2b-d292f1319ff6_292.jpg© Fotolia / hanohiki
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Spain issues new arrest warrant for Puigdemont 14 October, 2019 / 16:32
- Peru: 6 dead as roof collapses during party 14 October, 2019 / 15:01
- Nobel Memorial Prize awarded for experimental approach to alleviating global poverty 14 October, 2019 / 14:49
- China office building collapse: people trapped inside 14 October, 2019 / 10:40
- Death toll from Typhoon Hagibis reaches 70 12 October, 2019 / 17:58
- Four killed in New York nightclub shooting 12 October, 2019 / 17:10
- Unknown attacks passers-by in Hamburg, three wounded 12 October, 2019 / 16:54
- Japan declares highest level of danger because of typhoon 12 October, 2019 / 13:38
- First person to spacewalk dies 11 October, 2019 / 15:57
- Putin invites leaders of non-EAEU CIS countries to a summit in St. Petersburg 11 October, 2019 / 14:02