At least 13 people have lost their lives in Uttar Pradesh in a thunderstorm on Wednesday, the office of the state relief commissioner said. Report informs citing the Times of India that the storm struck the state on June 12. One person was injured, while 22 animals have also died. About a hundred buildings destroyed.
13 die due to dust storm in north India13 die due to dust storm in north India According to the newspaper, the storm struck the state on June 12.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Death toll in Nigeria terrorist attacks climbs to 30 - UPDATED 17 June, 2019 / 13:51
- European Commissioner Hahn plans to visit Moldova before the end of the week 17 June, 2019 / 12:50
- Musk says he's deleted his Twitter account 17 June, 2019 / 12:18
- Mogherini urges to start negotiations with Northern Macedonia and Albania on joining EU 17 June, 2019 / 12:03
- Trump asks his chief of staff to leave the room for coughing during interview 17 June, 2019 / 11:06
- Indian doctors announce a 24-hour strike 17 June, 2019 / 10:12
- WHO: $ 50 million needed to fight Ebola in Congo 17 June, 2019 / 10:03
- Tokayev: New law on rallies under development in Kazakhstan 17 June, 2019 / 09:40
- Constitutional court of Moldova overturns decision on dissolving Parliament and hold early elections 15 June, 2019 / 17:58
- Base with US military shelled near Baghdad 15 June, 2019 / 16:09