A comparatively quiet situation was observed on the line of contact of the Armenian and Azerbaijani troops throughout the day. Report informs citing the Defense Ministry of Azerbaijan the cease-fire regime was violated by rare single shots in some areas of the front.
Defence Ministry: Comparatively quiet situation was observed on the line of contactDefence Ministry: Comparatively quiet situation was observed on the l The cease-fire regime was violated by rare single shots in some areas of the front.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Leyla Abdullayeva: Australia unequivocally supports Azerbaijan's sovereignty and territorial integrity 20 July, 2019 / 13:45
- MFA: "France further strengthens efforts to resolve Karabakh conflict" - EXCLUSIVE 19 July, 2019 / 16:40
- Zakir Hasanov: Armenia deliberately delays settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict 19 July, 2019 / 15:56
- Armenian armed forces shell Aghdam's Chiragli village 19 July, 2019 / 13:19
- Armenians fired at Azerbaijani Army positions using machine guns 19 July, 2019 / 09:37
- MFA: The border incident contradicts to Minsk Group co-chairs' appeal on getting people ready to peace 19 July, 2019 / 09:27
- Georgian athletes forbidden to participate in tournament to be held in Nagorno-Karabakh- EXCLUSIVE 18 July, 2019 / 14:11
- Armenians fired on Azerbaijani frontier combat point, one soldier wounded 18 July, 2019 / 12:42
- Defense Ministry releases information about situation on the frontline 18 July, 2019 / 09:46
- Comparatively quiet situation observed on the line of contact 17 July, 2019 / 09:23