A comparatively quiet situation was observed on the line of contact of the Armenian and Azerbaijani troops throughout the day. The cease-fire regime was violated by rare single shots in some areas of the front. Report informs citing the press service of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Defence Ministry: Cease-fire regime violated by rare single shotsDefence Ministry: Cease-fire regime violated by rare single shots Report informs citing the press service of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Military units of Armenian armed forces violate ceasefire 24 times throughout the day 13 October, 2019 / 10:19
- Armenia violates ceasefire 22 times throughout the day 12 October, 2019 / 09:37
- Head of community: Great responsibility lies with youth in information warfare with Armenians 11 October, 2019 / 17:11
- Armenia violates ceasefire 22 times throughout the day 11 October, 2019 / 09:48
- Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry: Name of editor-in-chief of Polish edition removed from black list 10 October, 2019 / 13:15
- Armenians violated ceasefire 21 times throughout the day 10 October, 2019 / 09:28
- Azerbaijan's Foreign Minitry removes German citizen's name from black list 09 October, 2019 / 16:55
- Azerbaijan MFA removes South Korean citizens from 'black list' 08 October, 2019 / 16:48
- New Eastern Europe: Nagorno-Karabakh conflict reaches dangerous stage 08 October, 2019 / 15:57
- Armenia violates ceasefire using sniper rifles 08 October, 2019 / 09:36