The ceasefire monitoring exercise on the Line of Contact, in the direction of Goygol region, held in accordance with the mandate of Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office on August 21, ended with no incident, Report informs citing the press service of the Defense Ministry of Azerbaijan.
Ceasefire monitoring ends with no incidentCeasefire monitoring ends with no incident 21 08 2019 Ceasefire monitoring has ended without any incidents.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Armenia violates ceasefire 22 times throughout the day 16 September, 2019 / 09:29
- Armenian armed forces break ceasefire 20 times throughout the day 14 September, 2019 / 09:29
- Rovshan Rzayev: "Chiragov and Others v. Armenia " process can be continued 13 September, 2019 / 16:23
- Head of Azerbaijani Community called on illegal visitors to occupied territories of Azerbaijan 13 September, 2019 / 15:10
- Tural Ganjaliyev: "Armenians propagandize their occupation policies on social networks" 13 September, 2019 / 15:02
- Azerbaijani Permanent Representative: Armenia is trying to blur the importance of UN Security Council resolutions on Karabakh 13 September, 2019 / 12:05
- Azerbaijan addresses UN and OSCE chiefs, Minsk Group co-chairs 13 September, 2019 / 11:22
- Armenia violated ceasefire 20 times throughout the day 13 September, 2019 / 09:23
- Azerbaijan sends note of protest to France 13 September, 2019 / 08:49
- Armenian military units violate ceasefire 21 times throughout the day 12 September, 2019 / 09:42