The rocket-artillery ship "Mangystau" of the Naval Forces of Kazakhstan that arrived in Azerbaijan to participate in the "Sea Cup-2019" international contest has left Baku Port on August 17. Report informs citing the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan.
Kazakhstan’s warship leaves Baku port - VIDEOKazakhstan’s warship leaves Baku port - VIDEO Report informs citing the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Reconnaissance of area carried out on large-scale exercises 18 September, 2019 / 17:37
- Azerbaijan Defense Minister has been reported on the progress of exercises - VIDEO 18 September, 2019 / 10:47
- Azerbaijani servicemen participating in the exercises in Germany fulfilled tasks 17 September, 2019 / 16:45
- Troops redeployed during the exercise 17 September, 2019 / 14:27
- Great Britain appoints new military attache to Azerbaijan 17 September, 2019 / 14:20
- Azerbaijan, Britain discuss expansion of military cooperation 17 September, 2019 / 13:50
- Azerbaijani scientists create new stand for large-scale machine guns 17 September, 2019 / 11:16
- Azerbaijan Army start large-scale exercises - VIDEO 16 September, 2019 / 13:32
- Azerbaijani servicemen participate in “Saber Junction - 19” Exercises 14 September, 2019 / 12:09
- Azerbaijan Army to conduct large-scale exercises 13 September, 2019 / 10:32