A subsidiary of Silk Way Airlines - "Silk Way West Airlines" aviacompany as well will provide scheduled freight flights to destinations across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Two "Boeing-747-8(F)", two "Boeing-767-300(F)" and three "Boeing-747-400(F)" will be used for these charter flights.
"Silk Way Airlines" was granted air permit for flights to Europe and Asia"Silk Way Airlines" was granted air permit for flights to Europe and Asia The Azerbaijan aviacompany to carry cargo through these charter flights
Baku. 18 November. REPORT.AZ/ "Silk Way West Airlines" aviacompany of Azerbaijan will provide charter flights between Baku and New York JFK with air permit of USA Department of Transportation (DoT). Report informs, referring to site: www.ch-aviation.com.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Azerbaijan triples import of electric cars 17 October, 2019 / 17:54
- Port of Baku becomes first Green Port in the Caspian region 17 October, 2019 / 10:47
- Buta Airways launches direct flights to Bahrain 17 October, 2019 / 09:06
- Saudi airline extends period of seasonal flights to Azerbaijan - EXCLUSIVE 11 October, 2019 / 15:36
- President Ilham Aliyev allocates funding for construction of road in Guba 24 September, 2019 / 09:07
- ADB: Azerbaijan will be the first in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) region to introduce PPP scheme - EXCLUSIVE 16 September, 2019 / 13:15
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars starts transporting new type of cargos 16 September, 2019 / 11:09
- Azerbaijan plans to attract foreign investment in housing construction 14 September, 2019 / 15:42
- Georgia to attract additional cargo to BTK along with Poland 11 September, 2019 / 12:42
- Azerbaijan, Ukraine mull transport projects 07 September, 2019 / 16:48