The Ministry of Finance was commissioned to provide the amount envisioned and the Cabinet of Ministers was commissioned to solve problems in accordance with a decree.
President of Azerbaijan allocated AZN 6 million to Executive Power of Guba for the construction of motor waysPresident of Azerbaijan allocated AZN 6 million to Executive Power of Guba for the construction of motor ways The Cabinet of Ministers was commissioned to solve problems in accordance with a decree
Baku. 22 August. REPORT.AZ/ The President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev signed a decree on “additional measures for the construction of Rustov-Khanagah-Gurdah, Rustov-Noydun-Shudug, Rustov-Majkakhaja, Rustov-Baghchali-Yekdar motor ways in Guba region”. Report informs, according to the decree, AZN 6 million from the fund envisaged in the state budget 2014 for the construction and reconstruction of motor ways among the villages has allocated to Executive Power of Guba region for the construction of Rustov-Khanagah-Gurdah, Rustov-Noydun-Shudug, Rustov-Majkakhaja, Rustov-Baghchali-Yekdar motor ways connecting 12 residential settlements inhabited by 6 thousand people.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Azerbaijan triples import of electric cars 17 October, 2019 / 17:54
- Port of Baku becomes first Green Port in the Caspian region 17 October, 2019 / 10:47
- Buta Airways launches direct flights to Bahrain 17 October, 2019 / 09:06
- Saudi airline extends period of seasonal flights to Azerbaijan - EXCLUSIVE 11 October, 2019 / 15:36
- President Ilham Aliyev allocates funding for construction of road in Guba 24 September, 2019 / 09:07
- ADB: Azerbaijan will be the first in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) region to introduce PPP scheme - EXCLUSIVE 16 September, 2019 / 13:15
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars starts transporting new type of cargos 16 September, 2019 / 11:09
- Azerbaijan plans to attract foreign investment in housing construction 14 September, 2019 / 15:42
- Georgia to attract additional cargo to BTK along with Poland 11 September, 2019 / 12:42
- Azerbaijan, Ukraine mull transport projects 07 September, 2019 / 16:48