Baku. 20 October. REPORT.AZ/ STAR Oil Refinery is part of Azerbaijan's investments in fraternal Turkey, Azerbaijan's Minister of Energy Parviz Shahbazov told speaking to journalists. According to Report, he said that Azerbaijan will increase investments in Turkey: "You know that Azerbaijan has made a solid investment in Turkey's energy sector. In general, it is the biggest foreign investment in Turkey's history. Azerbaijan is certainly an energy state and our country has a wealth of experience in this sphere. All the same, Azerbaijan exports gas to Turkey and oil via Turkey. Inauguration of the STAR OIl Refinery will further strengthen Azerbaijan's positions in Turkey and in the region, in general."
Parviz Shahbazov: "Azerbaijan will increase investments in Turkey"Parviz Shahbazov: "Azerbaijan will increase investments in Turkey"
https://report.az/storage/news/5bd601892f0122a2d97d32bc473ed38b/d51c7fb0-66fe-46e8-9d1e-ef70b70d8aa3_292.jpg© Report/ Firi Salim
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Azerbaijan triples import of electric cars 17 October, 2019 / 17:54
- Port of Baku becomes first Green Port in the Caspian region 17 October, 2019 / 10:47
- Buta Airways launches direct flights to Bahrain 17 October, 2019 / 09:06
- Saudi airline extends period of seasonal flights to Azerbaijan - EXCLUSIVE 11 October, 2019 / 15:36
- President Ilham Aliyev allocates funding for construction of road in Guba 24 September, 2019 / 09:07
- ADB: Azerbaijan will be the first in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) region to introduce PPP scheme - EXCLUSIVE 16 September, 2019 / 13:15
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars starts transporting new type of cargos 16 September, 2019 / 11:09
- Azerbaijan plans to attract foreign investment in housing construction 14 September, 2019 / 15:42
- Georgia to attract additional cargo to BTK along with Poland 11 September, 2019 / 12:42
- Azerbaijan, Ukraine mull transport projects 07 September, 2019 / 16:48