From February 17, the National Air Carrier of Azerbaijan (AZAL) will start to operate special flights on route Baku-Moscow-Baku. Report informs referring to the Press Service of "Azerbaijan Airlines" CJSC.
Flights will be operated to Moscow Domodedovo Airport twice a week - on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Tickets for these flights can be booked on the official website of the airline:
Passengers of flight on route Baku-Moscow flight shall:
- have the right to enter the territory of Russia. The rules of entry to the Russian Federation during the pandemic are presented on the airline website at the link:
- get a certificate of absence of coronavirus infection. The list of clinics in Azerbaijan where you can take the COVID-19 test is available on the airline website:
Passengers of flight on route Moscow-Baku flight shall:
- check the right of entry to Azerbaijan. The list of categories of persons allowed to enter Azerbaijan is presented on the page at the link:
- get a certificate of absence of coronavirus infection. The test result shall also contain a QR code, which will be checked at the check-in counters. The list of Russian clinics that will issue certificates with a QR code can also be found at the link
By the Operational Headquarters' decision under the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan, all passengers arriving in Baku will be required to self-isolate for two weeks.
Passengers of both routes shall:
- make sure that the test result is valid for 48 hours before the flight departure;
- to get acquainted with the special rules of transportation applied by AZAL during the pandemic at the link: