Top

Two died of poisoning by carbon monoxide in Baku

Both facts are investigated

Baku. 31 December. REPORT.AZ/ In Baku two people died of poisoning by carbon monoxide in their homes.

Report informs citing the official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA).

On December 30, Gulnisa Shahbazova residing in the territory of Khatai district and Maleyka Aliyeva, living in Nizami district died of poisoning by carbon monoxide.

Both facts are investigated.

If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

Last added

All news


Orphus sistemi