Top

Three persons poisoning by carbon monoxide die in Azerbaijan

Investigation on each three facts is underway

Baku. 11 January. REPORT.AZ/ Three persons poisoning by carbon monoxide died in Azerbaijan.

Report informs referring to official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA), Elnura Mammadrzayeva poisoned by carbon monoxide and died at home in Buta settlement of Garadagh district of Baku city.

In addition, poisoning by carbon monoxide recorded in Kurdamir region. Region resident Vasif Mikayılli poisoned by carbon monoxide and died.

Analogical case occurred in Nasimi district of Baku. Arzu Abdullayeva was taken to hospital with diagnosis of poisoning by carbon monoxide and died there.

Investigation on each three facts is underway.

If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

Last added

All news


Orphus sistemi