Top
    Close photo mode

    Resident of Shaki died as the result of an accident

    Electric current caused the host’s death

    Baku. 8 September. REPORT.AZ/ The accident occurred in Shaki region of Azerbaijan. Report informs referring to the official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, on September 6, the resident of Shaki region Bashir Salimov died of electric shock.

    The accident occurred when B.Salimov carrying out maintenance work on the electrical wires in the yard of his house.

    The investigation is underway.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi