Top
    Close photo mode

    One person poisoning by carbon monoxide dies in Hajigabul

    The investigation is underway

    Baku. 11 January. REPORT.AZ/ One person poisoning by carbon monoxide dies in Hajigabul.

    Report informs, official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) reports.

    According to Ministry's information, on January 10, Zumrud Aghayeva, living in Hajigabul region, poisoned by carbon monoxide and died.

    The investigation is underway.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi