Baku. 21 November. REPORT.AZ/ “We are preparing for tough match. It is important match both for us and rival. We understand everything. We know the strength of our rival. We will try to fight on the field till the end. This is our last match in Baku.”
Report informs, the head coach of Azerbaijan's Qarabağ FC Gurban Gurbanov said commenting on the November 22 match in Baku between Qarabag and Chelsea in the fifth round of Champions League group stage.
45-year-old coach responded to questions of reporters at a press-conference in the Baku Olympic Stadium.
- Who will replace Pedro Henrique? How is Dani Quintana?
- We will try to benefit from available footballers. We are not thinking about Pedro. The condition of Dani will be known prior to match. His state is normal.
- Will you continue to rely on Ibrahim Šehić?
- Each player in the team is important for me. I rely on all of them. We need many years to form as a club and play with two squads.
- Is it additional pressure for team getting two points and opportunity to play in the Europa League?
- The pressure always exists. This is a top tournament. Fans expect better results. Pressure is always normal. But we should also assess the situation properly. We are playing against Chelsea. Conte also said that this assignment is the most important match for them. Tomorrow we will try to demonstrate worthy game. You can’t see the shortcoming of this team. They move on the field in a planned manner. I rely on my footballers. In the course of the game rival introduces many changes. We are thinking not about taking the third place, in case of loss our fans should leave the game satisfied.