Samsung phone explodes in Indonesian man's pocket

Samsung phone explodes in Indonesian man's pocket He has barely escaped serious injury
ICT
October 6, 2017 09:27
Samsung phone explodes in Indonesian man's pocket

Baku. 6 October. REPORT.AZ/ Hotel worker’s shirt caught fire after his Samsung phone exploded in his left breast pocket in Indonesia, causing him to fall to the ground as he tried frantically to rip his shirt off.

Report informs referring to local media, man has barely escaped serious injury.

When he reached for his phone, it went up in flames, sending sparks flying and setting his shirt on fire in bright blue flames as tumbled to the ground.
The police conducting investigation.

Notably, the mobile phone brand was Samsung Grand Duos.

Latest news

Orphus sistemi