President Milos Zeman stressed the importance of further development of the current relations between Azerbaijan and Czech Republic in the meeting.
Azerbaijani Ambassador presents his credentials to the President of the Czech RepublicThe Ambassador Farid Shafiyev met with President Milos Zeman
Baku. 3 September. REPORT.AZ/ Azerbaijani Ambassador to the Czech Republic Farid Shafiyev presented the credentials to the president of this country Milos Zeman. Report informs referring to the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ambassador Farid Shafiyev had a meeting with President Milos Zeman.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- President of Azerbaijan congratulates his Pakistani counterpart 22 March, 2019 / 12:53
- Azerbaijan, Ecuador exchange congratulatory letters 22 March, 2019 / 09:51
- President Ilham Aliyev calls Nursultan Nazarbayev 20 March, 2019 / 15:51
- Azerbaijani FM holds several meetings at the National Congress of Chile 20 March, 2019 / 12:24
- US welcomes pardon decree signed by president Ilham Aliyev 19 March, 2019 / 17:42
- Mayor of Derbent: We want to assimilate Baku's experience in urban planning 19 March, 2019 / 14:18
- Elmar Mammadyarov meets with his Chilean counterpart 19 March, 2019 / 10:20
- Hikmat Hajiyev: "Armenia's current government repeats the mistakes of Sargsyan-Kocharyan regime" 18 March, 2019 / 15:36
- Derbent intends to assimilate Baku’s experience in urban planning and management 18 March, 2019 / 13:33
- President Ilham Aliyev receives Saudi Arabian minister of energy, industry and mineral resources 18 March, 2019 / 12:20