Baku. 6 October. REPORT.AZ/ Next meeting of the Clubs Committee of the AFFA (Association of Football Federations of Azerbaijan) has started.
Report informs, all 8 clubs, fighting at the Azerbaijan Premier League, are represented in the meeting.
These are Qarabag FC Director General Emrah Çelikel, Zira Executive Director Natig Ismayilov, Gabala Vice President Fariz Najafov, Inter President Rashad Gasimov, a member of Kapaz Supervisory Board Mikayil Guluyev, Neftchi Sporting Director Orkhan Huseynzade, Sumgayit President Kamran Guliyev and the CC Chairman, AZAL Vice President Fikrat Huseynov.
6 issues below are included in the agenda:
1. Meeting with Head of the AFFA Licensing Group Elchin Mammadov
2. Mercenary limit at Topaz Premier League
3. U-19 league format discussion (proposal of Gabala FC)
4. Level of refereeing in the competitions of younger age groups
5. Discussion of number of teams to leave the Premier League next season and moving from First Division to the Premier League
6. Other issues.