Top
    Close photo mode

    Total credit portfolio of under liquidation banks makes 2.5 bln AZN

    Loan payments to 4 under liquidation banks are not satisfactory

    Baku. 18 April. REPORT.AZ/ Total credit portfolio of under liquidation commercial banks in Azerbaijan makes 2.5 bln AZN.

    Report informs, Executive Director of Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) Azad Javadov said at today's press conference.

    According to him, 85% of this amount include loans over 500,000 AZN: “These loans were issued to 1 200 customers. The remaining 15% has been distributed among 75 thousand customers”.

    A. Javadov told that currently loan payments to 4 under liquidation banks managed by ADIF are not satisfactory. These are Royalbank, Bank Technique, Bank of Azerbaijan and Kredobank. 

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi