The Trump administration is set to end its 180-day oil waivers against U.S. sanctions that were granted to eight countries that rely on Iranian oil exports, Report informs citing the press service of the White House.
Trump to cut off waivers for Iran’s oil sanctionsTrump to cut off waivers for Iran’s oil sanctions Report informs, press service of White House reported.
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Azerbaijani oil price rises slightly 25 May, 2019 / 11:30
- Russia’s dirty oil crisis is worse than almost anyone predicted 25 May, 2019 / 10:57
- Afghanistan intends to increase range and volume of oil products from SOCAR 24 May, 2019 / 17:48
- McKinsey&Company becomes consultant to Azerenergy 24 May, 2019 / 17:37
- Valeh Alesgerov: Azerbaijan to produce more oil and gas from fields with new technologies 24 May, 2019 / 15:21
- Azerbaijan, Georgia and Russia mull opportunities to unite power grids 24 May, 2019 / 13:57
- India completely stops import of Iranian oil this month 24 May, 2019 / 11:58
- Azerbaijani oil price falls by more than 4% 24 May, 2019 / 09:42
- Donghyun Park: There is no need for OPEC to cut production - EXCLUSIVE 24 May, 2019 / 09:22
- Azerbaijani energy makes up 87.8% of Georgia’s total energy import 23 May, 2019 / 14:29