Top

SOCAR starts funding it's share in TANAP project

SOCAR and the Turkish company BOTAS have 88% stake in the project

Baku.1 April. REPORT.AZ/ State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) starts funding its own equity in the project Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline (TANAP).

Report informs referring to Cistran Finance, SOCAR and the Turkish company BOTAS have 88% stake in the project. BP intends to acquire the remaining 12% stake in the company.

TANAP project should start in 2018 to deliver gas to Turkey, and in 2020 - to supply gas to European consumers.

Companies Sicim-Yuksel-Akkord Adi Ortakligi, Tefken Insaat ve Tesisat AS and Fernas Insaat A.S were selected for the construction of the pipeline.

If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

Last added

All news


Orphus sistemi