Top
    Close photo mode

    Kuwait to invest $ 120 bln in oil industry next 5 years

    Kuwait will follow the program adopted in 2015

    Baku. 20 April. REPORT.AZ/ Kuwait plans to invest 120 bln USD in oil industry in the next 5 years.

    Report informs citing the RIA Novosti, Kuwait oil minister Essam al-Marzouq said.

    The minister noted that, Kuwait has accepted a program on investment of up to 120 bln USD in oil industry by 2020 and this plan is valid: “Currently, 30% of the funds will be invested in next 3 years, while the remaining 70% of the investment planned to be invested”.

    Al- Marzouq also noted that the other 6 Persian Gulf countries are interested in development of crude oil refining.

    If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

    Last added

    At least one category must be selected

    All news


    Orphus sistemi